The Takeoff Reports
plugin allows you to create and export to MS Excel
measurements based on model geometry and/or IFC properties.
- Measurements collected in the Measurements tab can be performed in 3 ways:
- Manually - directly from the measurements performed in the main BIMvision window using the MEASUREMENT tab
- From model geometry (automatically)
- Based on the properties contained in the IFC file
- Automatic measurements can be made with the use of 5 options: All, Selected, Active, Visible or with the use of a Custom Selector
- Measurements can be filtered and grouped according to selected criteria
- In the View section of the Measurements tab, you can check which objects have been measured and of what type and display their values
- Measurement results can be exported to an MS Excel file or saved as a separate external file for reuse by the plugin.