BIM Quantity Takeoff
BIM Quantity Takeoff allows you to create quantity reports in Excel format based on the properties contained in the IFC model with the possibility of:
Frequently asked questions:
- Selecting the way of collating elements: by name / by IfcEntity
- Summing the selected parameter
- Grouping by Building Storey
- Grouping the same elements
- Joining/unjoining properties in one column
- Renaming elements
- Adding text descriptions
- Creating personalized sets of settings
Each customer receives support in the price of the plug in the scope of:
- Is the update of the plugin free for customers?
Yes, the license includes a free update.
- What should I do if I have problems with the upgrade to the new version?
In case of problems with the upgrade, you must first uninstall the older version of the plugin.
- Basic plugin support
- Basic support for IFC files from the following programs: Archicad, Revit, Vectorworks, Allplan, DDS-CAD, Tekla Structures
- Increased the property limit from 4 to 20
- Added option: display available elements by IfcEntity
- Added option: skip “Element” column
- Changed the settings file to editable in a text editor
- Changed the demo version limit
- Changed the way of plugin installation (to improve the upgrade)
- Improved the plugin interface settings for BIMvision language versions other than Polish and English
- Improved the entry and copying data in the spreadsheet settings
- Added help
- Changed the appearance of the user interface
- Added CodeSign Certificate
- Group/ungroup by Building Storey
- Group/ungroup the same elements
- Join/unjoin properties in one column
- Automatic download of units to the list from the IFC model
The demo version allows you to test the plugin for 14 days.
Examples of use - case studies:
The currently recommended BIMvision version for the plugin: 126.96.36.199