BIM Quantity Takeoff allows you to create quantity reports in Excel format based on the properties contained in the IFC model with the possibility of:
Frequently asked questions:
- Summing the selected parameter
- Grouping by Building Storey
- Grouping the same elements
- Joining/unjoining properties in one column
- Renaming elements
- Adding text descriptions
- Saving/loading settings
- Is the update of the plugin free for customers?
Yes, the license includes a free update.
- What should I do if I have problems with the upgrade to the new version?
In case of problems with the upgrade, you must first uninstall the older version of the plug-in.
- Improved the entry and copying data in the spreadsheet settings
- Added help
- Changed the appearance of the user interface
- Added CodeSign Certificate
- Group/ungroup by Building Storey
- Group/ungroup the same elements
- Join/unjoin properties in one column
- Automatic download of units to the list from the IFC model
The demo version allows you to make a report for only 10 Excel rows.
Examples of use - case studies: