Plugin for detecting geometric clashes in the IFC model.
User-friendly, practical solution that allows you to fast detect geometric clashes
appearing between elements in one model or between elements of several independent models.
As you know clash detection helps in the effective identification, inspection and reporting of interferences in a BIM model. It reduces the risk of human error which normally would have been discovered on the site and would most likely cause losses and often delays in the implementation of the task.
Clash Detection Plugin
- identify geometric clashes between elements of one model;
- identify geometric clashes between elements of several models (for more than two models - use the Multifile Module);
- perform the initial selection of items that are checked. You can define the elements for which you want to identify clashes (all, active, selected, custom selected, object list);
- limit the scope of the search by defining Epsilon;
- focus on clashes of the highest importance for the project, thanks to the Min. volume option;
- accurately visualizes the place of the clashes, precisely shows the place of intersection of the elements
- export of reports/lists of detected clashes to MS Excel, BCF (using the IFC Comments Plugin), Gallery Plugin