BIM Asset Management
BIM Asset Management allows you to add data in the form of user defined attributes (text, number, date) and files (in any format) to selected objects in the BIM model and manage them. The plug-in can be used in data management at the stages:
Basic plug-in functionalities:
- Designing – e.g. during information exchange in the design process
- Construction – e.g. during creating an investment data repository, creating a virtual construction log
- Exploitation – providing support in the service and maintenance processes
Frequently asked questions:
- Adding attributes to elements (limit of 20 attributes)
- Adding documents to elements
- Preview elements with added attributes/documents
- Preview documents in the most popular formats (*.txt, *.pdf, *.png, *.jpg)
- Adding attributes to documents (tagging, limit of 20 attributes)
- Labeling elements with added documents
- Generating attribute/document reports within the program with the possibility of filtering and sorting
- Displaying reminders of upcoming date (color marking)
- Preview and edit data from the element level
- Creating a database
- Editing documents in the database from the plug-in level
- Possibility of transfer a database between model revisions
- Is the number of added documents limited?
The number of documents is not limited, the correctness of the plug-in operation has been tested for 1000 documents.
- Is the update of the plugin free for customers?
Yes, the license includes a free update.
- What should I do if I have problems with the upgrade to the new version?
In case of problems with the upgrade, you must first uninstall the older version of the plug-in.
The demo version allows you to test the plug-in for 30 days.